Silverpoint is currently scouring the UK for dynamic and professional individuals to relocate immediately to Tenerife. An attractive package, including accommodation and training will be provided.
Training courses will take place in the near future and additional courses will be held to meet demand as the company expands.
If you are a passionate person and have excellent communication skills, are motivated, driven by financial success and want to work in a stable, structured environment where achievement is recognised, then APPLY NOW.
Scandanavian Promotional Agent
Swedish and Norwegian language fluency?
How does the prospect of living and working in glorious all year – round sunshine on Tenerife, Canary Islands sound to you?
Silverpoint Vacations is looking to add team members to our marketing promotions team based at the airport in the south of Tenerife. This is a fantastic opportunity to promote our brand of luxury holidays whilst enjoying the benefits of living and working on a beautiful island!
Priority will be given to candidates with prior promotions or marketing experience, however, an outgoing personality, professional appearance and desire to succeed are just as important! If you are immediately available and are looking for an opportunity to achieve a fantastic work/life balance then we would like to hear from you! APPLY NOW
Relocation assistance given
30 hour work week
Norwegian Booking Consultant
Could you sell the world’s most stunning locations?
Due to rapid global expansion, Silverpoint Vacations - Europe’s leader in luxury resort sales, is now looking to expand its team of professional booking consultants in our multinational call centre based in the year round sunshine island of Tenerife, Canary Islands.
We offer incredible earning potential and a fabulous life style for the most ambitious, creative and dynamic marketing team members to join the most successful holiday ownership organization in Europe.
We are actively seeking candidates to work specifically with our large Scandinavian client base in our stunning resorts in Tenerife.. As our Norwegian and Swedish Client base expands we are looking for talented Scandinavian call centre professionals who wish to relocate to the Canary Islands immediately. Full training, personal development and relocation assistance is of course provided along with an attractive earnings package .
This is an incredible opportunity to join an award winning industry leader in a vibrant and exciting role, working in a positive and successful peer group whilst living and working in a five star luxury resort. You Will Need:
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Excellent phone communication skills and outbound call centre experience
- Passion for travel
- Motivation, drive and desire to succeed
- Attractive Pay Packages
- Expert Ongoing Training
- Unbeatable, Professional Working Environment
- Personal Development Coaching
- Excellent work- life balance
- Guaranteed Leads
- Genuine Career Prospects
- Relocation assistance
- Immediate opportunity for relocation and massive earning opportunity
One click could change your life forever! APPLY NOW
Graphic Designer – Relocation Role (based in Tenerife) – Competitive Salary
How about the opportunity to live in year round sunshine?
Silverpoint - a market leader in the leisure and luxury vacation ownership industry have an exciting opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer with a passion for social media and direct response marketing, to join their rapidly expanding team in Tenerife, Canary Islands.
We are looking to hire a highly creative, motivated and committed individual who wishes to enhance their work experience in the fast-changing, results driven world of the travel industry within an international team.The role of the Graphic Designer will involve:
The Graphic Designer should possess the below skills and experience:
- Designing for multiple marketing campaigns and sources – landing pages, websites, print and banner advertising.
- Working with the design team by supporting all aspects of design and production for projects, focusing on quality
- Experimenting with new tools and techniques to improve our work and progress
- B.A. or equivalent degree/experience in visual or graphic design
- Understanding of Landing pages and conversion strategies
- Experience with Website content management systems is essential
- Working experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion for beautiful, high-quality interactive design
The ideal candidate for this role is innovative, and can think outside of the box by bringing new fresh ideas and concepts to our company.
What you would be expected to bring to the team:
- Design skills: show your versatility for webpage design creation
- A friendly and confident team member: able to communicate personality and establish rapport quickly within our international team
- A creative, intelligent mind: an ability to think strategically and deliver results
- Skills and passion to generate modern, clean and well-designed content across a host of different mediums including websites, email campaigns, landing pages, webpage adverts and banners
The lifestyle itself in Tenerife is conducive to creativity! – starting your workday with the sunshine and ocean all around you, whilst enjoying a truly diverse and international working environment in a fast paced industry is a fantastic way to gain the experience you need to springboard your career.
We offer relocation assistance and salary is dependent on experience and ability.
Would you like to secure a new and exciting career in a growing company?
Please supply samples of (or links to) your work:
- You must have a clear understanding landing pages and content marketing
- You communicate well, are motivated and proactiveFluent in English, + languages is a bonus
- Experience with web analytics a plus (Google Analytics, Web trends)
- A great team player who is fun to work with.
- Content written for school / University or private blog
- Examples of creativity with social media
- Examples of graphic design or photo editing
All applicants must be EU passport holders to be able to work in Spain.
Package includes salary & accommodation assistance
Scandanavian Agent London
Silverpoint Vacations offer you a world of opportunity. Incredible people offering incredible journeys to incredible places.
As we expand our global travel operations we are looking to recruit top telemarketing talent immediately to book clients on exceptional promotional vacations to our fantastic resorts. We are looking for positive and driven individuals to reach out to our massive European client base. Our international teams in our current call centre locations in central London offices are needing more key bilingual team members immediately. We also offer a superb package for home based workers who wish to work around their own schedule!
We are currently reviewing candidates for interviews taking place for our new affiliate London office From here we will be selecting and matching the best candidates for all of the current opportunities
Do you have that competitive edge? Are you passionate about travel?
Agents must be fluent in English and in one or more of the following languages:
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious telemarketing or outbound telesales professionals to utilize their experience and/ or European language skills in a dynamic international team. The role will be to make outbound calls to promote Silverpoint’s resorts worldwide to our huge client base in the UK, Norway, Sweden, Germany, France and the Netherlands.
If you are confident, enthusiastic and have great communication skills why not get paid to talk to people about the warmth and excitement of sun – drenched holidays at hugely discounted rates?
All that we require is confidence and the ability to build a rapport easily over the phones. You will be contacting potential customers who have expressed an interest in promotional holidays.
Full training is provided and there are great opportunities to further your career in the UK and at our resort destinations worldwide.
You should have demonstrable and solid telesales or telemarketing experience
• You must be used to making 50+ outbound sales or promotional calls daily
• You will need to be able to secure booking reservations over the phone
Suitable candidates must:
Be Self-motivated and determined to succeed in a target led environment
Have Excellent Communication Skills in English plus English Swedish and / or Norwegian
Possess a Polite and Friendly Telephone Manner
Applicants must be confident and friendly on the phone whilst always maintaining an ethical and professional approach to rapport building.
Main duties include a high volume of outbound calls, explaining our resorts and destination over the phone and making holiday reservations on a daily basis. The luxury travel market is competitive, exciting and well paid so you will have to prove your ability and hit your targets quickly and efficiently to be on our winning teams.
London Basic Salary: 17K p.a plus unlimited Commission & Bonuses . OTE 30 K Sterling
Silverpoint – one click could take you around the world!
send CV to APPLY NOW to join Silverpoint's incredible team.