Silverpoint is currently scouring the UK for dynamic and professional individuals to relocate immediately to Tenerife. An attractive package, including accommodation and training will be provided.
Training courses will take place in the near future and additional courses will be held to meet demand as the company expands.
If you are a passionate person and have excellent communication skills, are motivated, driven by financial success and want to work in a stable, structured environment where achievement is recognised, then APPLY NOW.
Scandanavian Promotional Agent
Swedish and Norwegian language fluency?
How does the prospect of living and working in glorious all year – round sunshine on Tenerife, Canary Islands sound to you?
Silverpoint Vacations is looking to add team members to our marketing promotions team based at the airport in the south of Tenerife. This is a fantastic opportunity to promote our brand of luxury holidays whilst enjoying the benefits of living and working on a beautiful island!
Priority will be given to candidates with prior promotions or marketing experience, however, an outgoing personality, professional appearance and desire to succeed are just as important! If you are immediately available and are looking for an opportunity to achieve a fantastic work/life balance then we would like to hear from you! APPLY NOW
Relocation assistance given
30 hour work week
Norwegian Booking Consultant
Could you sell the world’s most stunning locations?
Due to rapid global expansion, Silverpoint Vacations - Europe’s leader in luxury resort sales, is now looking to expand its team of professional booking consultants in our multinational call centre based in the year round sunshine island of Tenerife, Canary Islands.
We offer incredible earning potential and a fabulous life style for the most ambitious, creative and dynamic marketing team members to join the most successful holiday ownership organization in Europe.
We are actively seeking candidates to work specifically with our large Scandinavian client base in our stunning resorts in Tenerife.. As our Norwegian and Swedish Client base expands we are looking for talented Scandinavian call centre professionals who wish to relocate to the Canary Islands immediately. Full training, personal development and relocation assistance is of course provided along with an attractive earnings package .
This is an incredible opportunity to join an award winning industry leader in a vibrant and exciting role, working in a positive and successful peer group whilst living and working in a five star luxury resort. You Will Need:
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Excellent phone communication skills and outbound call centre experience
- Passion for travel
- Motivation, drive and desire to succeed
- Attractive Pay Packages
- Expert Ongoing Training
- Unbeatable, Professional Working Environment
- Personal Development Coaching
- Excellent work- life balance
- Guaranteed Leads
- Genuine Career Prospects
- Relocation assistance
- Immediate opportunity for relocation and massive earning opportunity
One click could change your life forever! APPLY NOW
Bilingual English Spanish First Level Help Desk Agent Location : Los Cristianos,Tenerife , Canary Islands, Spain.
Bilingual Help Desk Agent
Fabulous opportunity for a fully bilingual Spanish/English Speaker to join an international team based in the South of Tenerife. Silverpoint Vacation Solutions provides IT solutions to end users within the Hospitality,Leisure sales and marketing industry in the south of Tenerife. With over 200 End users requiring first level support for IT sorftware and hardware issues, we are seeking to add a fully bilingual team member to our growing team. Key skills are an exceptional level of customer service skills, attention to detail, interest in problem resolution, quick thinking and a genuine desire to learn and provide support to end users .
As a part of the Help Desk Team, you will be responsible for delivering support to users. The target is to record incidents and resolve some of them. Those unresolved should be passed to 2nd/3rd level support team after investigation.
Your main tasks would be:
- First/Second level support for software and hardware incidents.
- First level support for telecom and network incidents.
- First level support for incidents related to in-house applications (After appropriate training).
- Handling IT incidents and requests received via telephone, email or Help Desk application (TrackIt).
- Incident logging through the Help Desk application and managing/prioritizing workload.
- Remote user administration.
All candidates must be EU passport holders and be fully fluent in written and verbal Spanish and English to professional business communication level
- Experience of Call Centres.
- Good technical background.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of hardware configuration.Bilingual
- Good knowledge of user account administration, (Active Directory).
- Knowledge of networking infrastructures.
- Knowledge of SQL and database structures.
- Experience in a critical real-time production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in an end user based environment.
- Ability to diagnose the cause of problems in a complex environment and to provide effective solutions quickly.
- Self motivated and ability to work on own initiative in a pressure environment.
- Willing to work variable shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Experience with computer hardware and Windows desktop operating systems.
- Experience with Windows server operating systems.
- Experience with Active Directory user administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange administration.
- Basic network skills.
- Understanding of application deployment and configuration.
The Ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, willing to learn, possess a flexible and adaptable attitude towards tasks assigned , be a team player and have an interest in learning new skills in a fluid work environment
English and Spanish – high level of understanding of both languages both written and verbal– preferably written and verbal fluency in both
Scandanavian Agent London
Silverpoint Vacations offer you a world of opportunity. Incredible people offering incredible journeys to incredible places.
As we expand our global travel operations we are looking to recruit top telemarketing talent immediately to book clients on exceptional promotional vacations to our fantastic resorts. We are looking for positive and driven individuals to reach out to our massive European client base. Our international teams in our current call centre locations in central London offices are needing more key bilingual team members immediately. We also offer a superb package for home based workers who wish to work around their own schedule!
We are currently reviewing candidates for interviews taking place for our new affiliate London office From here we will be selecting and matching the best candidates for all of the current opportunities
Do you have that competitive edge? Are you passionate about travel?
Agents must be fluent in English and in one or more of the following languages:
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious telemarketing or outbound telesales professionals to utilize their experience and/ or European language skills in a dynamic international team. The role will be to make outbound calls to promote Silverpoint’s resorts worldwide to our huge client base in the UK, Norway, Sweden, Germany, France and the Netherlands.
If you are confident, enthusiastic and have great communication skills why not get paid to talk to people about the warmth and excitement of sun – drenched holidays at hugely discounted rates?
All that we require is confidence and the ability to build a rapport easily over the phones. You will be contacting potential customers who have expressed an interest in promotional holidays.
Full training is provided and there are great opportunities to further your career in the UK and at our resort destinations worldwide.
You should have demonstrable and solid telesales or telemarketing experience
• You must be used to making 50+ outbound sales or promotional calls daily
• You will need to be able to secure booking reservations over the phone
Suitable candidates must:
Be Self-motivated and determined to succeed in a target led environment
Have Excellent Communication Skills in English plus English Swedish and / or Norwegian
Possess a Polite and Friendly Telephone Manner
Applicants must be confident and friendly on the phone whilst always maintaining an ethical and professional approach to rapport building.
Main duties include a high volume of outbound calls, explaining our resorts and destination over the phone and making holiday reservations on a daily basis. The luxury travel market is competitive, exciting and well paid so you will have to prove your ability and hit your targets quickly and efficiently to be on our winning teams.
London Basic Salary: 17K p.a plus unlimited Commission & Bonuses . OTE 30 K Sterling
Silverpoint – one click could take you around the world!
send CV to APPLY NOW to join Silverpoint's incredible team.